Friday, August 22, 2014

Blueberry Cheesecake

The third week in Siquijor has been so good! Its been so hard, but so fun! Its been pretty crazy, I went on splits with the ZLs and the APs came down to Siquijor so I was able to go on splits with elder Milia from Manilla ( my old zl). It was so fun and such a good experience! He is one of my best friends on the mission. I learned soo much! The McCurdys came down to Siquijor. The 6 Siquijor missionaries were able to  see them at a resort! The resort is so nice!  President treated us to some dessert! I got some blueberry cheese cake! It was so good! 

This week will be a super busy week. We have Elder Shayne Bowen of the Seventy coming for a conference so tonight we will take a boat to Dumaguete and sleep there. Then we will take a boat to Cebu island and drive up to Cebu and sleep at some of the elders apartment and Friday will be our conference! I am super excited. We are blessed because our mission is really obedient so all of our conferences are never about obedience problems but are normally doctrines, which I really love. Elder Bowen asked us to study the Abrahamic Covenant, so for the last week I have really been studying about and our DL did a workshop so I have already learned so much. I'm pumped to learn even more Friday!  Things are awesome here! Love the mission! 





No comments:

Post a Comment